Rage of the Leprechaun es el vigésimo cuarto episodio de la tercera temporada de la serie animada, Martin Mystery. Fue lanzado originalmente el 13 de marzo de 2006.
Marvin escapes from an angry and temperamental leprechaun and calls Martin and Diana for help. It turns out that Marvin was keeping a mystic four-leaf clover that grants the holder limitless good luck to himself and the Leprechaun wants to take it back.
- Leprechaun (formerly, but reformed)
- Marvin controlled by a mystic 4-leaf clover
- Leprechauns Martin & Marvin
- This was Marvin's last and final appearance in this episode from the third season.
- This was also Marvin's only appearance in the third season.
- This was the last mission in this episode before the evaluation in the multi-part episode, It's Alive. Also, it was all of the missions that Martin and the gang have accomplished and completed them in most of the 64 episodes in three seasons.
- This episode serves as the show's St. Patrick's Day Special.